Pigeon Paramyxovirus is endemic in the feral pigeon population, and hence can be dragged in by any flying birds that might mix with ferals (think young bird races). It can also be carried and intermittently shed by apparently healthy adult pigeons, especially in stressful situations such as races, shows, moult… Because PMV is so devastating and ubiquitous, it is extremely important to protect(=vaccinate) your birds against this disease..
The New KM-PMV Vaccine is:
- Proven effective against Pigeon Paramyxo disease
- Gene sequenced to verify identity as PMV
- Extensively tested in both Lab and Field for both effectiveness and also for safety
- Developed from the actual field virus isolated from a pigeon that was sick and died from PMV disease
- Developed by successful pigeon fanciers/veterinarians: Drs. John Kazmierczak and Paul Miller; manufactured by ARKO Labs, a successful, USDA licensed vaccine Lab.
- Technical support available from Dr. Kazmierczak at (609) 771-0995, West Trenton Animal Hospital.
- Same smooth, gentle adjuvant as KM-1 vaccine: eliminates: vaccine reaction, down time, losses
- USDA licensed: legal to sell, possess, ship and use
- For use in all types of pigeons: racing, showing, meat, pet, flying, research,…
To order KM-PMV, please contact one of these Vendors:
Foys Pigeon Supplies – www.foyspigeonsupplies.com – 1-877-355-7727
Jedds Bird Supply – www.jedds.com– 1-800-659-5928
Siegel Pigeons – www.siegelpigeons.com – 1-800-437-4436
Vita King Products – www.vitakingproducts.com – 1-877-848-5464